6th of August we did not go out together ?
erm.. I oso donoe..haha
Nowadays..Chatime are very famous
I believe everyone also know it...^^
We went to Sunway's Chatime ♥
This is my elder sister with her's Pearl Milk Tea ♥
Me and my Grass Jelly with Fresh Milk ♥
My younger sister and her's Yogurt Green Tea ♥
Our's Stupid Face...haha



Around seven something
We went to Sushi Zanmai..but it was many ppl queue up
Lazy to wait and we were damn hungry..
we decided Our dinner is Sushi King ♥


erm.. I oso donoe..haha
Nowadays..Chatime are very famous
I believe everyone also know it...^^
We went to Sunway's Chatime ♥
This is my elder sister with her's Pearl Milk Tea ♥



Around seven something
We went to Sushi Zanmai..but it was many ppl queue up
Lazy to wait and we were damn hungry..
we decided Our dinner is Sushi King ♥
We spent a lot of money that day
but nevermind..
because the most important is
HAPPY and ENJOY ♥♥♥
but nevermind..
because the most important is
HAPPY and ENJOY ♥♥♥
No comments:
Post a Comment